Sri Havisha Hospitality & Infrastructure Limited (SHHIL)
Code of Conduct
The Board of Directors play an important role in ensuring good governance. The Code of Conduct formulated by the Company during the year which the Directors/Senior Executive have been advised to follow envisages inter alia, the following :
- To observe the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity and to work to the best of their ability and judgement.
- To maintain and help the company in maintaining highest degree of Corporate Governance practices.
- To act in utmost good faith and exercise due care, diligence and integrity in performing their official duties.
- Not to seek, accept or receive, directly or indirectly, any gift, payments or favour in whatsoever form from Company’s Business Associates, which can be perceived as being given to gain favour or dealing with the Company and to ensure that the Company’s interests are never compromised.
- To maintain confidentiality of information entrusted by the Company or acquired during performance of their duties and not to use it for personal gain or advantage.
- Not to commit any offences involving moral turpitude or any act contrary to law or opposed to the public policy.